The Live Company Directory
- Invented by Engage
Have you ever been on a website and said to yourself, "I wish I could just find a page that has a list of all their people so I could find somebody to talk to?" If so, you're not alone. For almost two decades the most prevalent method for visitors to get in contact with a website has been the "Contact Us" page. The frustration is that all you get is a phone number and address, maybe a generic contact email address, and all too often a set of form fields you have to fill out and submit to who-knows-where?
Engage has invented a Directory Page for websites. Finally, now you have a way to find people within a company quickly and easily. The Directory Page can be added to a site map, and can easily be linked from the website footer or even off the "Contact Us" page.
Here are just a few of the many interesting features of having a Directory Page:
- An active URL that can be shared with prospects and customers
- Easily sort personnel by department
- Immediately find contact information for named employees
- Easily find the right personnel based on job title
- Real-time status shows who is "online"
- Supports live text, audio and video messaging
- A great internal resource for finding available staff