How do I receive Engage notifications on Safari?
You can get notifications for new messages when using Engage in Safari. Notifications appear on the right side of your computer's desktop.
If you are not receiving Engage notifications in Safari, there are a few reasons why this can happen:
- You have not yet turned on Engage notifications in Safari.
- You have blocked Engage notifications in Safari.
- You have temporarily turned off alerts and sounds for all Engage notifications.
To turn on Engage notifications:
- Click Turn on desktop notifications in the box that appears when you first login to the Engage Dashboard in Safari
- Follow the directions on the screen and click “Allow” to enable Engage notifications.
- If you do not see the box, try refreshing the page and logging in again to the Engage Dashboard. If you still do not see the box, you may have muted or blocked notifications from Engage.
To allow Engage to send notifications:
- In Safari, go to Preferences.
- Under Notifications, look for Engage and make sure “Allow” is selected.
- If Deny is selected next to Engage, click to deselect it by selecting “Allow”.
- Click on Notification Preference, then click on Do Not Disturb and make sure it is turned off.
- In the same window, select Safari from the menu on the left. Make sure that the Safari alert style is set to Banners or Alerts.
- Go back to the Engage Dashboard and you should now be able to see Engage notifications.