Engage is helping professional sports organizations to interact with fans on a much more personable and authentic level. Why does this matter? Because it reinforces positive fan experiences, which makes for good business.
The average amount spent annually by sport fans is $725. Young professionals alone spend $1,143 on average. And the upper income brackets and wealthy averages $1,544. With those investments come certain expectations about their interactions with their preferred team.
Here's a few ways Engage helps pro sports teams:
- Personal responses to fan inquiries (fan engagement)
- Live tickets sales
- Concierge levels of support for high-spend clients
- Selling in corporate suites and box seats
With Engage, your fans will feel like they have someone within the organization they can lean on with questions, feedback and major purchases. This level of fan acknowledgement and attentiveness can reap big financial rewards. Some of the benefits Engage pro sports clients have recognized:
- Faster time-to-sale and overall sales velocity
- Better management of complex sales scenarios
- More curated and personalized fan interactions
- Higher level of fan satisfaction through personal access
- Higher trust by leveraging transparency and authenticity
Ready to give Engage a test-drive for your pro sports organization?